We're looking for dogs, any breed any age, for the 'Pet Portrait Awards 2020' competition
Limited sessions available.
Pet Portrait Awards
The Pet Portrait Awards supporting
The Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs Charities
For your donation of £10 to the Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs you will receive:
- A free pet portrait session
- Free entry into the competition
- Open to all dogs
- More than one dog welcome, but each dog must be entered individually
- A chance to win £1000
- Studio in Abbots Langley WD5
Complete the form and we'll be in touch to arrange your appointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Donation is £10 per pet
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include one pet per entry.
- There is no obligation to purchase additional images, but there will be an opportunity to purchase during your viewing should you wish.
- A fully refundable holding deposit of £25 is required to secure your booking with us
- Entries close in November. Judging takes place in December, with results announced in February 2021
- The judges' decision is final